“In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.”
It is important that everyone with property or assets to dispose of should make a Will and we at Vincent Toher and Co. are part of the incentive “Best will in the world”. We offer a fast and efficient service in the preparation of Wills. Preparing a will allows you to ensure your affairs will be dealt with in accordance with your wishes and to make provision to ensure the financial security of your family and dependents should anything happen to you.
We will provide a sensitive, professional and confidential service to our clients who wish to make a Will and we will store your will and you can call to amend your will at any stage.
We also act in the following areas:
- Preparation and submission of applications for grants of Administration and Probate.
- Administration of estates of deceased persons
- Inheritance tax and gift tax
- Enduring powers of attorney
- Trusts for children and those who are mentally incapacitated
- Legal challenge to wills of deceased persons
- Claims under the Succession Act.
- Once Administration or probate issues from the District Probate Office we will collect the assets, deal with sale of property and prepare a final distribution account in respect of all of the assets.
We will advise you of the costs concerned once we have established the work involved in carrying out your instructions.
Under legislation a spouse (husband or wife) cannot be disinherited and they are entitled to a share of the estate referred to as a Legal Right Share. If you feel that you were not provided for in your late spouse’s will we will advise you on the options available to you under the legislation.
Children of a deceased parent may feel they have been treated less fairly than siblings and we will offer advice in relation Section 117 of the Succession Act 1965 and the challenging of any will or Testamentary document.